Apply for Gender-Forward Technical Assistance (South Africa)
Value for Women Ltd. and the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs ANDE Southern Africa, with the support of the Walmart Foundation, are providing small and growing businesses in South Africa an opportunity to learn more about the benefits of applying a gender lens and which strategies you can apply to your work.
You stand a chance to receive fully funded gender-lens Technical Assistance for your business by filling the Gender Smart Nexus survey, which is a gender lens management, decision-making, and compliance platform.
What's in it for you?
- You will receive a free and tailored report, including:
- Your 2X Challenge Compliance status
- An overview of your gender inclusion score across different business areas, ranging from product design and marketing all the way to customer service (in other words: More than HR!)
- Tailored recommendations for next steps, based on your current activities, as well as your top 3 strategic business priorities
- You will be able to benchmark yourself against your peers;
- You stand a chance at receiving free, dedicated gender-lens technical assistance (TA)
- You will help your network, incubator or programme make sure our programme content continues to be relevant to you and your peers
Complete your FREE assessment on the Gender Smart Nexus and receive a tailored report here before 30 July 2021.
For further information please contact:
- Renée Hunter (Portfolio Lead) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luis Marquez (Director of Advisory Services) email@example.com
The Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs (ANDE) is a global network of organisations that propel entrepreneurship in emerging markets. ANDE members provide critical financial, educational, and business support services to small and growing businesses (SGBs) based on the conviction that SGBs will create jobs, stimulate long-term economic growth, and produce environmental and social benefits. Ultimately, we believe that SGBs can help lift countries out of poverty.
About Value for Women
We are a specialised advisory firm helping organisations advance gender inclusion. We believe that women are key drivers of economic and social growth, and that women’s inclusion is essential for better business outcomes. We identify and test new solutions that foster inclusion while unlocking the powerful economic potential that women hold.
Value for Women is a global advisory services firm with a mission to promote women’s participation and leadership in business, finance and investment around the globe, with a focus on emerging markets.